Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lasers and Broadswords Blog - Galactic Marines and Hab Central

It always makes me smile to see our miniatures and terrain being used by a wargamer who gains the most excitement and fun from it.   After all though I depend on this industry for my living and those I work with too a big part of life for me is enjoying the tall tales, adventures and collections that result.  Its the point of the hobby for me.  To that end here are some images and links from Lasers and Broadswords blog run by Alexander Wasburg.  Click through for more and some reading too.  One of the first customers of The Ion Age almost a year ago he has quite a collection.  Enjoy!

Lasers and Broadswords Blog - Galactic Marines and Hab Central


Retained Knights, Havelock and Skylark
Khanate Legion and Hab Dome




Adder Red Combat Car



Block House with Hab Domes


Landing Pad with Flak Turret

Thanks for Reading and thanks Alexander!

GBS

4 comments:

  1. Nice! What's the hover vehicle in the back? I think I'm missing it in the catalogue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he did an excellent job. The vehicle you refer to in the first photo is the Skylark Patrol Flyer. Find it here on the website: http://theionage.com/products/iaf029-skylark-patrol-flyer

      GBS

      Delete
  2. By the way, is there an ETA on "Patrol Angis"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be some news on Patrol Angis soon here on the blog. The process has been delayed unfortunately. It will be this year but no ETA at this moment.

      GBS

      Delete