Tuesday 8 April 2014

The Zin Envoy at Tiny Solitary Soldiers Blog

The Zin Envoy!
After featuring a lovely painted Loud Ninja Games space raptor over on the 15mm.co.uk blog I discovered this morning a fantastic example of the formerly free miniature for February 2014 the Zin Envoy painted up in the same place. HERE.  I love seeing our miniatures painted up by different talents.  Good job!

I am keeping a count of the number of wargamers who ask for the formally free monthly miniature to be re-released.  Once it reaches three hundred requests I have promised to look into it.  I am thinking that if we do this it might be along the lines of either a set of the twelve on our one year anniversary that will stay on the website, or having them up as singles for a month only on our anniversary in August each year allowing gaps to be filled.  I do want to keep them promo and special as many emails coming to me have said they adore getting the thrill each month.

GBS

6 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a set of 12 at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brief anniversary release or a set of 12 both sound like cool ideas that still limit the availability of the fig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A vote for each. Thanks. We need another fifty or so and I will act in the summer. Seems the year point is the place to do this. GBS

      Delete
  3. FWIW I realy like the free figure, but feel that they should be available for purchase after 3 months maybe? Not keen on buying a set of 12 as I may have a number of these already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input Neil. We are now up at 280 plus requests so nearly there. Split fairly equally but I think a delay or one month only or such might be the way or such. Some are asking for it just to 'not be free after a month' as a typical purchase too. We will see but it looks like its going to happen now. GBS

      Delete